[WBEL-users] Forums, again.

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:42:09 -0400 (EDT)

M. Hakan AKSU said:
> I don't want to give the wrong idea but do we really want to advocate WBEL
> as an OS for  newbies and first timers? My answer would be no!

Why not?  Everyone has to start somewhere.  And being based off of RHEL is a plus.  How many people have got their start on Red Hat?

> There are
> other distributions with much broader user bases that are more suitable
> for that. I would say let's just stick to WBEL only issues and not clutter
> the list.

How is configuring Samba not a WBEL issue?  Or Squid, or Bind, or Gnome?  It's not like we have a high traffic list here anyway.  If you only want issues that involve how WBEL is different than RHEL then you probably want the WBEL-devel list anyway.

--
William Hooper