[WBEL-users] Foruns, again

Mário Gamito gamito@netual.pt
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:44:34 +0100

Hi,

> We have a new forum for WhiteBox users setup at www.whiteboxforum.com
> Feel free to sign up and start posting, if anyone is interested in
> being an admin or moderator just let me know...it can be customized to
> suit everyones needs.  We just felt that since more and more people
> are starting to use WhiteBox that a forum would be an added asset
> since you can do searches and see other users questions and answers more
readily.  Thanks.

I have my doubts if spreading the means of users' interhelp is the best way
to achieve the best results in us helping each other.
Isn't this mailing list not enough ?

I think that foruns are good for nerds, which is defenitly not the case with
whitebox users, i suppose.

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito