[WBEL-users] Forums, again.

Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:16:05 -0500

--=-rz9v2OJfbn9UgDFYCGox

I personally like forums much better than a mailing list.

Mailing lists don't thread properly ... and there is no one moving posts
to other threads where they might be more appropriate....etc. etc.

Some people like mailing lists more ... others like forums.  As already
stated, it is the internet ... try it and let's see what happens.

But I think it is silly to argue about it ... if enough people
participate it will be good, if not ... it won't work.

- Johnny Hughes
http://www.hughesjr.com

--=-rz9v2OJfbn9UgDFYCGox

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I personally like forums much better than a mailing list.<BR>
<BR>
Mailing lists don't thread properly ... and there is no one moving posts to other threads where they might be more appropriate....etc. etc.<BR>
<BR>
Some people like mailing lists more ... others like forums.&nbsp; As already stated, it is the internet ... try it and let's see what happens.<BR>
<BR>
But I think it is silly to argue about it ... if enough people participate it will be good, if not ... it won't work.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
- Johnny Hughes<BR>
<A HREF="http://www.hughesjr.com">http://www.hughesjr.com</A><BR>