[WBEL-users] Downloading ISO 2

James Knowles jamesk@ifm-services.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:54:30 -0600

> Which client?

I've been using Mozilla/Netscape. Before that elm, with a short
intervening use of Eudora when the company I worked for at the time (a
Unix shop) forced us to get rid of Linux and use Windows NT on our
workstations (go figure!).

--
If you are easily frightened you should not learn to fence, for a despondent heart will always be defeated, regardless of all skill.
- Sigmund Ringeck, "The Knighly Art of the Longsword," c. 1440

Aber erschreckstu gern so saltu die kunst des fechtens nitt lernen Wann ain blöds verzags hertz das tut kain gut wann es wirt by aller kunst geschlagen.
- Sigmund Ringeck, "die ritterlich kunst des langen schwerts," c. 1440