[WBEL-users] Downloading ISO 2

Daniel J. Summers danieljs@knology.net
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 23:12:36 -0500

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 13:54, James Knowles wrote:
> > Which client?
>

> I've been using Mozilla/Netscape. Before that elm, with a short
> intervening use of Eudora when the company I worked for at the time (a
> Unix shop) forced us to get rid of Linux and use Windows NT on our
> workstations (go figure!).

Do you know of a way to convert mail from Netscape?  I've recently
converted from XP/Netscape 7.1 to WBEL/Ximian 1.4.  I was able to
dump/import my addresses, but I can't find a way to dump the messages so
I can import them.  I've got nothing that I can't afford to lose, so
it's not a big deal, but it is a minor annoyance.  :)

--
Daniel J. Summers
E-mail

- danieljs@knology.net