[WBEL-users] Need Help

Ron rongallon@juno.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 03:55:48 GMT

Need help.  I have downloaded IS0 Binary CD1 and it checked fine by the linux mediacheck.  I have downloaded ISO Binary CD2 and the linux mediacheck failed.  I downloaded ISO Binary CD3 and it checked fine by linux mediacheck.  I have download ISO 2 from multiply mirrors still same problem.  I can't find a md5 file in none of the ISOs so I can't check it.  I am using vmware and windows xp.  I even changed burning software still CD 2 is the one that is failing.  Can someone please help or direct me in the right direction.

Thanks in advanced
Ron

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!