[WBEL-users] SendMail Gateway

Simone simone72@email.it
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:15:26 +0200

Hi,
my idea was simpler, just cause I don't know very well PHP. Anyway this
solution was in my mind, and I think that if I can start from a good
example I could possibly make it  ;-). I will google and see if I can find
a starting point (if you already can suggest something, well, thanks twice).

Thanks a lot, have a nice day
Simone