[WBEL-users] SendMail Gateway

Simone simone72@email.it
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:56:39 +0200

--=====================_605477906==.ALT

Hi,
tried reverse proxy, it works till I get the authentication page, then I
get a "Cannot find server". It looks like the proxy is working fine, but it
cannot reverse the page generated by the Exchange server. The page is for
ex. http://mail.server/exchange and there I get the login prompt. If I
authenticate directly on this page (not through apache), then the page name
doesn't change, but the main frame information gives me
http://mail/server/exchange/username/Inbox/?Cmd=contents. I think since the
page name is not changed apache can't load the Inbox.
Maybe I'm completely wrong, and I'll certainly google to find an answer,
but if anyone has a suggestion it would be very appreciated.

Thanks, have a nice day
Simone

At 13:43 28/06/2004, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 05:28, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>I was also thinking that Outlook Web Access could work ... but you would
>either need to setup 3 IPs to point into the network to each server (not
>very secure) in the firewall ... or do reverse proxying of the all 3
>servers from one external server.
>
>here is an article reverse proxy using apache:
><http://www.apacheweek.com/features/reverseproxies>http://www.apacheweek.com/features/reverseproxies
>

>Johnny Hughes
>
><http://www.hughesjr.com>HughesJR.com

 Sponsor:
 Realizza regali originali con le tue foto/immagini/scritte!
* Stelle & Strisce stampa quello che vuoi TU .... dove Vuoi Tu!!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2118&d=30-6mid=2459&d=30-6
--=====================_605477906==.ALT

Hi,<br>
tried reverse proxy, it works till I get the authentication page, then I
get a &quot;Cannot find server&quot;. It looks like the proxy is working
fine, but it cannot reverse the page generated by the Exchange server.
The page is for ex.
and there I get the login prompt. If I authenticate directly on this page (not through apache), then the page name doesn't change, but the main frame information gives me <a href="http://mail/server/exchange/username/Inbox/?Cmd=contents" eudora="autourl">http://mail/server/exchange/username/Inbox/?Cmd=contents</a>. I think since the page name is not changed apache can't load the Inbox.<br>
Maybe I'm completely wrong, and I'll certainly google to find an answer, but if anyone has a suggestion it would be very appreciated.<br><br>
Thanks, have a nice day<br>
Simone<br><br>
At 13:43 28/06/2004, Johnny Hughes wrote:<br>
here is an article reverse proxy using apache:<br>
<pre>

Johnny Hughes

Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:<a href=3Dhttp://www.email.it/cgi-bin/start?sid=3D3 target=3D_blank >clicca=
 qui</a><br>
Sponsor:<br>
Da 1.500 a 10.000 Euro per realizzare i tuoi desideri con sicurezza e sempl=
icit&agrave;, clicca e richiedi il tuo prestito<br>

<BR></body>