[WBEL-users] install problem on dell gx240

King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU) Greg.King@lmit.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:35:35 -0500

FYI just selecting the workstation load as opposed to the custom install
worked. I think I will start trying various combinations in the custom
install to see if I can help pinpoint the cause.