[WBEL-users] Updates!

King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU) Greg.King@lmit.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:20:59 -0500

Im new to WBEL so I may be wrong but as it is using the same software from
RHEL (minus some changes for trademarks) you should be fine. The reason for
this is that RHEL backports patches to the software for stability reasons.
Since WBEL is using the same set of patches, the same backporting should be
occuring in WBEL as well.

If you really want to make sure, grab the SRPMS from WBEL and see what was
patched.

-Greg