[WBEL-users] install problem on dell gx240

King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU) Greg.King@lmit.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:14:46 -0500

Sorry about the second post if my previous one is approved, i forgot the
email address here where I work changed which has led to my first post
needing to be approved by a moderator. So I have unsubscribed and
resubscribed with the right email address.