[WBEL-users] kswapd issues, on latest whitebox updates.

Mark Reynolds mark@reynolds.net.au
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:18:22 +0800

Thanks John,

Have passed that info on.

Seem to have nailed it (though is early days)
with the following /proc/sys/vm config options

echo 2 10 20 > /proc/sys/vm/pagecache
echo 100 > /proc/sys/vm/inactive_clean_percent

in case anyone else with kswapd issues wants
something to try.

Also, did you get my email a month or two back,
suggesting the apache query string be changed to
reflect whiteboxlinux heritage, so as to show
up on netcraft surveys?

Also, I'd like to offer space here to do an .AU rsync
whiteboxlinux mirror, and to suggest that you should
change direct access to your primary, so that only
mirrors have access, and that the yum and up2date
configs make no reference to your direct site.

Thaks
Mark Reynolds