[WBEL-users] Up2Date GPG Key

Aaron Smith asmith@nexcerpt.com
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:10:03 -0500

--=-7mquPI2QZjHlzFo9uRt9

	I just installed WBEL 3.0 on a new server this morning and am currently
trying to get it updated.  I edited both /etc/yum.conf and
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources to point to the mirror site at ncsu.edu. .
	 Up2date seems to be having trouble recognizing the fact that I have
the GPG key.  When it first ran, it wanted to set itself up and I left
everything at the default.  It then wanted me to import the GPG key, so
I did as instructed and ran "rpm --import /path/to/RHN-GPG-KEY" which
didn't give me an error.  Running up2date again, however, told me that
there was no key and that I should run the command again.  I then did
"gpg --import /path/to/RHN-GPG-KEY" and then did "gpg --list-keys" to
verify it was on the key ring.  Still nothing.  All of my previous WBEL
installs have not had this issue.  Everything has been updated (via "yum
update") so everything is at the latest patch level. =20
 =20

--=20
Aaron Smith             		vox: 269.226.9550 ext.26
Network Director        		fax: 269.349.9076=09
Nexcerpt, Inc.          		http://www.nexcerpt.com
=09
	...Nexcerpt... Extend Your Expertise

--=-7mquPI2QZjHlzFo9uRt9