[WBEL-users] Apt support WBEL3.0 OS and update repositories

Edward Rudd eddie@omegaware.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:13:38 -0600

Actually those repositories started apt, and then provided yum support.
I think it would be beneficial to support both.  I will start putting
together a script to aptify the repositories and submit it to the list
sometime this week.