[WBEL-users] Somethink like freshrpms.net for WBEL ???

Petr Klima qaxi@seznam.cz
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:33:27 +0100

Yes, BUT

   I just wrote to Mathias Saou (maintainer of freshrpms.net) and it
look like he has no averse to make his packages for RHEL (from RH). He
has all the infrastructure, bandwith and mirrors ...

   The questions are:
1. Are RHEL packages realy so same (binary) with WBEL (without need to
rebuild)?

2.Y If so, lets use/post our (s)rpm to freshrpms.net (how it will be
with "distributioname" in RPMs and yum/apt )
2.N If not, are we able to have an "intact" machine (packages just from
distribution and from freshrpms.net) for secure and reliable rebuilding?

3. If so, how we will distribute souch rebuilds?

Maybe