[WBEL-users] Trying to use Samba...

Edward Rudd eddie@omegaware.com
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:00:26 -0600

Yes, you can have Samaba authenticate off of the W2k AD, and even have
samba auto create accounts as users browse to the system.. This is
really a Samba specific issue and not a WBEL issue however, so you would
probably receive better support by going to the samba mailing lists
(samba.org). Or using your favorite IRC client and connecting to
irc.freenode.net and joining the #samba channel.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>
Website http://outoforder.cc/