[WBEL-users] Whitebox + Oracle 10g works

rs@swift-technologies.net rs@swift-technologies.net
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:00:27 -0500 (EST)

thanks for the advise.  an update on my progress of Oracle 10g.  My system
spec's are as follows:

1ghtz PIII x 2 (Dual CPU)
704megs of RAM

The earlier problem I had apparently was due to me either missing
something in the create user setup or it was missed in the instructions.
I fixed this problem by recreating the oracle user account.  My new bug is
when the Oracle Configuration Assistant goes to create my instance I get a
ORA-27123 error. (unable to create shared segment...) Assuming this has
something to do with my SGA I'll go back and make sure my settings are
correct.  Has anyone else has this problem with an Oracle install and if
so what did you do to correct it?

thx