[WBEL-users] Postfix or Sendmail

Joe Klemmer klemmerj@webtrek.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:57:30 -0500

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 07:25, Milan Keršláger wrote:

> > Any feedback on the setup? Sendmail or Postfix? Pros and Cons?
>
> Postfix is more secure. Sendmail is big ball with big holes (at least in
> the past).

	It's been a while since there's been major problem with sendmail.  At
this point, if I were you, I'd probably toss a coin.  If both do
everything you need them to and you are equally comfortable in both pick
the one you think will be easiest for a future admin to work with (like
after you're retired or whatever).

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer | Current rank: Maegashira 15
http://www.webtrek.com/~klemmerj/sumo.html