[WBEL-users] amd64 bit version

Milan Ker¹lįger milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Mon, 17 May 2004 00:44:52 +0200

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 09:53:13PM -0500, John Morris wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2004, jwinger wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have any ideas when this might be out? I have a few of these
> > servers around and would be willing to test or whatever is necessary to
> > help out.
>
> There is a contributed set of ISO images in the /contrib directory of the
> WB mirrors.  Other than being unsigned packages and no errata, they work

Builded AMD64 errata for RC1 are in my repository:

http://ftp.pslib.cz/pub/users/Milan.Kerslager/RHEL-3/testing.updates/

The fact is that I have no building machine at this time so I don't have
latest errata builded (because HW is broken and is in the middle of a
claim).

This is not so great so I suggest you to use Tao Linux (similar project
like WhiteBox). There are AMD64 and s390 port ready (from the same
person [Pasi Pirhonen] who builded RC1 on top of Whitebox) and they have
updates ready:

http://taolinux.org

--
                        Milan Kerslager