[WBEL-users] Up2date

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu, 20 May 2004 22:19:03 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 20 May 2004, David Overholser wrote:

> Hi, I just installed WhiteBox, and trying to do the up2date from shell and I
> get this:

Run it graphically at least once is the best advice I can give you.  I'd
really like to see this one nailed down in time for the respin though so
if anyone has any insights into why it is misbehaving now would be a good
time.

I'd also like to eliminate the RHN panel from the first run, but it is
even still there in Fedora so I guess that if it is too deeply intertwined
for RH to cleanly get out I won't feel all that bad.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!