[WBEL-users] Up2date

Tom Cooper tcooper@starpower.net
Fri, 21 May 2004 07:28:11 -0400

--------------050603040306050605040100

FYI, I get a python crash when I try to run up2date from the CLI.

Also, it took me a bit to figure out that yum uses the LAST update site
first, so when I tried to add new sites to avoid using your bandwidth, I
did it WRONG several times.

I think adding information to the homepage, and to the default Mozilla
page would be a great idea.

Regards,
Tom Cooper

John Morris wrote:

>On Thu, 20 May 2004, David Overholser wrote:
>

>>Hi, I just installed WhiteBox, and trying to do the up2date from shell and I
>>get this:
>>

>Run it graphically at least once is the best advice I can give you.  I'd
>really like to see this one nailed down in time for the respin though so
>if anyone has any insights into why it is misbehaving now would be a good
>time.
>
>I'd also like to eliminate the RHN panel from the first run, but it is
>even still there in Fedora so I guess that if it is too deeply intertwined
>for RH to cleanly get out I won't feel all that bad.

--------------050603040306050605040100

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
FYI, I get a python crash when I try to run up2date from the CLI.<br>
Also, it took me a bit to figure out that yum uses the LAST update site
first, so when I tried to add new sites to avoid using your bandwidth,
I did it WRONG several times.<br>
I think adding information to the homepage, and to the default Mozilla
page would be a great idea.<br>
Regards,<br>
Tom Cooper<br>
John Morris wrote:<br>
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">Hi, I just installed WhiteBox, and trying to do the up2date from shell and I
get this:
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->