[WBEL-users] Virtual Private Network and WBEL

Lamar Owen lowen@pari.edu
Fri, 28 May 2004 13:09:30 -0400

On Thursday 27 May 2004 10:08, Jean LEE wrote:
> We would like to connect two private networks via internet (using VPN).
> Each private networks are composed of MS and Linux stations with a Linux
> router to share the internet connection.

WBEL's kernel is a rebuild of the RHEL3 kernel which has the Kernel 2.6 IPsec
stack backported.  So IPsec already exists in the WBEL dist.  Check to see if
you have the ipsec-tools RPM installed; if so, you have the pieces.  The Red
Hat EL documentation (available on Red Hat's website) has setup instructions
for IPsec tunnels.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology