[WBEL-users] Odd Hotkey problem w/ Mozilla and KDE

Kirby Bohling kbohling@birddog.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 17:47:57 -0500

White Box users,

	Okay, I've got an odd problem.  I've never seen it on anything
but Whitebox.  When I run mozilla on the KDE desktop, when I press
Ctl-T to open a new tab, it will also open a terminal.  It's not all
the time.  Sometimes just exiting mozilla and restarting it will fix
the problems.  Sometimes I have to completely log out of KDE back to
the gdm prompt and log back in.

	Ctl-T is the hotkey in KDE to start Konsole.  Ctl-T is the
hotkey to open a new tab.  I'm just surprised that it does both.
It's like the X or KDE is processing the keystroke twice.  Anyways,
I found it very odd.  Just curious if anyone else had seen or heard
of something like this.

RPM Versions:

mozilla-1.4.2-3.0.2
kdebase-3.1.3-5.2