[WBEL-users] Guides and downloads

Sun, 30 May 2004 23:31:14 -0500

--=-HAtoKjdiVyicevg8zlVp

I have started a website that has some guides and add-on downloads for
WBEL and CentOS.  It's not anything real special ... but it might help
some people in some cases.  Here are currently guides on how to install
the following for WBEL/CentOS:

1.  PostFix + MailScanner + SpamAssassin + ClamAV +SquirrelMail
2.  LAMP server on WBEL/CentOS via included components.
3.  How-To Build SRPMS.

There are also the following RPMs available that can be installed on
WBEL/CentOS:

1.  ClamAV (required for the mail server guide)
2.  WebMin
3.  TripWire

There are several people who use WBEL that answer questions on
http://www.linuxhelp.ca as well.

I'm not trying to SPAM the group, just trying to help.  (Actually, the
earlier question about tripwire got me thinking that I should
consolidate the items that I had already done and see what I could put
together in a couple days).

I do have decent bandwidth (4mb down, 768 up), not enough to host a full
fledged mirror ... but I would be willing to publish some downloads of
add-on RPMS that others have created (or if you e-mail me where to get
the source RPM, I'll build it myself).

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes

--=-HAtoKjdiVyicevg8zlVp

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I have started a website that has some guides and add-on downloads for WBEL and CentOS.&nbsp; It's not anything real special ... but it might help some people in some cases.&nbsp; Here are currently guides on how to install the following for WBEL/CentOS:<BR>
<BR>
1.&nbsp; PostFix + MailScanner + SpamAssassin + ClamAV +SquirrelMail<BR>
2.&nbsp; LAMP server on WBEL/CentOS via included components.<BR>
3.&nbsp; How-To Build SRPMS.<BR>
<BR>
There are also the following RPMs available that can be installed on WBEL/CentOS:<BR>
<BR>
1.&nbsp; ClamAV (required for the mail server guide)<BR>
2.&nbsp; WebMin<BR>
3.&nbsp; TripWire<BR>
<BR>
There are several people who use WBEL that answer questions on <A HREF="http://www.linuxhelp.ca">http://www.linuxhelp.ca</A> as well.<BR>
<BR>
I'm not trying to SPAM the group, just trying to help.&nbsp; (Actually, the earlier question about tripwire got me thinking that I should consolidate the items that I had already done and see what I could put together in a couple days).<BR>
<BR>
I do have decent bandwidth (4mb down, 768 up), not enough to host a full fledged mirror ... but I would be willing to publish some downloads of add-on RPMS that others have created (or if you e-mail me where to get the source RPM, I'll build it myself).<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Johnny Hughes
</BODY>