[WBEL-users] Evolution 2.0

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 23:00:59 -0600

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 02:49 +0000, offline.2800382@bloglines.com wrote:
> Is there a yum repository anywhere that is A) faster than the current molasses-in-januray
> defaults, and B) has evolution-2.0.2 in it somewhere?

I don't have a yum repository .. and I don't have evolution 2.0.2
compiled (yet).

I am looking at evolution 2.0.2 right now ... and it requires upgrades
to several GNOME components (to at least version 2.4) as well as mozilla
1.7.3 to compile.

I will work on compiling evolution 2.0.2-3 and see how it goes ... but I
think a full upgrade to GNOME 2.4 may be required.  That would be a very
significant change for WBEL that is probably not practical.
Johnny Hughes
<http://www.HughesJR.com/>