Re[2]: [WBEL-users] Where to start with an SSH server ?

Mickael Maddison Mickael Maddison <mike@kamloopsbc.com>
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:45:19 -0800

Hello!

Some companies are promoting SSH servers that offer per-user directory controls for SFTP, something along the lines of what we do now with FTP.
Does anyone know if/how we can achieve that result?

Mike