[WBEL-users] What your choice of Linux distribution says about you

Jim Kunkel jkunkel@laurcat.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:20:46 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0185_01C4C0F7.E89FD320

WBEL users want a distro that will WORK and evolve at a sane rate.  We =
would much rather have a server that won't need attention than an =
attention-getting desktop.  So far, judging by the mailing list, the =
users are intelligent, polite and compassionate of newbies, as one would =
expect from a Southern heritage.
------=_NextPart_000_0185_01C4C0F7.E89FD320

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>WBEL users want a distro that will WORK =
and evolve=20
at a sane rate.&nbsp; We would much rather have a server that won't need =

attention than an attention-getting desktop.&nbsp; So far, judging by =
the=20
mailing list, the users are intelligent, polite&nbsp;and compassionate =
of=20
newbies, as one would expect from a Southern=20
heritage.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0185_01C4C0F7.E89FD320--