[WBEL-users] What your choice of Linux distribution says about you

Jason Balicki kodak@frontierhomemortgage.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:51:33 -0600

I have one WBEL server running in a production environment,
with a second coming on line this weekend.

I had a little trouble with the newest box, I'm migrating
existing services to it and I had trouble with our Intranet
application (running on PHP-Nuke).  Everything else was fine,
but for some reason I had to completely remove httpd, mysql
and php and reinstall them, then PHP-Nuke magically worked.

It occurred to me after the fact that WBELs wobble, but they
don't fall down.

--J(K)