[WBEL-users] Fyi on dell precision 670

King, John (Greg) (LMIT-HOU) Greg.King@lmit.com
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:38:45 -0600

 Well RHEL WS cds here did not on this system. Manually selecting it and
trying to enable it failed as well. I ended up calling Dell support asking
what the deal with this model was and I was directed to obtain the necessary
driver for that card from Intel. Downloaded that driver, installed and it
worked fine.

-Greg