[WBEL-users] How to uninstall an rpm package which has dependencies?

Jean Lee jean.lee@free.fr
Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:17:33 +0100

Well, I really made something wrong.

I was on the openssh website and didn't find the tar.gz files for
openssh-client, openssh-server, openssh-askpass and
openssh-askpass-gnome. :) sorry, I'm a newbie.
Bishop, how did you do to produce these files ? Is it something with
this srpms file?
If the rpm files are produced by the srpms one. How can I apply a patch
to the tar.gz file and then create the srpms file from this patched
tar.gz file and then finally obtain my rpm files?

What do I have installed  (Installation explained in my previous mail)?

Thank you for your answers because I think that I'm a bit lost.

Jean