[WBEL-users] OpenSSH 3.9p1-1chroot RPM - Ready for Testing - was Re: How to uninstall an rpm package which has dependencies?

bishop bishop@platypus.bc.ca
Tue, 09 Nov 2004 16:52:23 -0800

Jean,

I think the RPMs I built may work for you.  They looked good during a
light assessment, and install without any problems.

Why don't you pick them up and see if they work for you?  If you want to
rebuild them yourself, you're welcome to do so:

rpmbuild --rebuild --with chroot \
http://apt.platypus.bc.ca/~bishop/apt/i386/wb30/SRPMS.extras\
/openssh-3.9p1-1chroot.src.rpm

Otherwise, grab the binaries if you want:
wget  --dir /tmp \
http://apt.platypus.bc.ca/~bishop/apt/i386/wb30/RPMS.extras/openssh\
{,-{askpass{,-gnome},clients,server}}-3.9p1-1chroot.i386.rpm

rpm -Fvh /tmp/openssh*3.9p1-1chroot.i386.rpm

Please keep a copy of the SRPM for study and/or further work.  Note
that, if one doesn't say '--with chroot' on the command line, the SRPM
will build into standard, openssh RPMs without the chroot code.

  - bish