[WBEL-users] 60GB HD

Ganeshram Iyer gri0941@uta.edu
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:08:53 -0600

Thanks for all the links and comments. But I need to have it writable in
Linux as it is a backup HD which the Windows m/c also need to read/write
to. I tried to partition and format into two 30GB sets and it works
fine. my problem now is that when I mount it on WBEL it is not writable.
I know I need to add permissions when I mount, but my attempts did not
work. Could someone please give me the writable mount command and also
the line to add to /etc/fstab so that this disk is auto-mountable and
unmountable by user. Thanks in advance

Ganesh