[WBEL-users] Updates..?

bishop bishop@platypus.bc.ca
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 01:04:43 -0800

Sign me up too!

Hmm.  Sounds like we could quickly gear ourselves up for a Fedora-like
effort, here.  I think we need a BZ and a Wiki, at least, for
coordination, and some kind of test procedure.

Ugh.  Then we're into the untested/tested/blessed kind of RPM sets,
promotion, all that.  That's a lot of extra time, if Mr Morris and Ms
Reeves agree to such a plan.

Just as long as it prevents a Fork, I'm happy.

  - bish