[WBEL-users] Updates..?

Rafael Baquero S. rbaqueros@yahoo.com.mx
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:27:07 -0600

Hi Vicki.

And how about accepting some help? From the posts in the mailing lists I think
there are many people (myself included) willing to compile SRPMs, it would
probably only require some coordination in order to avoid several people
compiling the same packages while other packages remain unavailable.

Anyways if I can be of assistance I would be more than happy to compile some
packages and upload them somewhere.

Regards.

Rafael.