[WBEL-users] Updates..?

Vicki Reeves vickir@beau.org
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:22:46 -0600

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 11:03, Brent DiNicola wrote:
> I mirror my updates with rsync and I haven't seen any updates on various
> packages that RH has updated. Am I missing this because of my rsync not
> updating or has John not done anything recently?  I have bounced off a few
> of the mirrors and still get no updates.

This has turned out to be a very busy time for us here at the library.
So far there have been no updates that we thought couldn't wait for a
little while.  If that changes, we'll switch priorities.

--
Vicki Reeves, Info Tech Dept          http://beau.org/~vickir
Beauregard Parish Library             http://library.beau.org

In a world with no borders or fences, who needs gates & windows?