[WBEL-users] Rsync Updates Organizing

David Mir mir@soartech.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:28:06 -0500

Thats fine, I can start my own whitebox updates, again my main objective was
to keep updates not to bad mouth john or vikki.  What I was getting at is,
open-source is about community help.  So instead of trying over and over
again, and though I would enjoy the learning process, I don't have the time
right now (or at least it would take me A LOT longer) to set-up the updates.
So the second part of the original email was if anyone knows how to do this
or at least (can write||have time to write||already has) the scripts to at
least download the SRPMS, or compile w/options, etc. to release these to the
community.