[WBEL-users] Rsync Updates Organizing

William Warren hescominsoon@emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:10:46 -0500

Nowhere on whitebox's site does it mention they did this for the
community.  They did it for themselves and made the source public
as per the GPL and RHEL redistribution agreement.  So if you want
  true community..make one..do not expect the folks at the
library to go beyond their stated objective.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"