[WBEL-users] I don't want a community

Alexandre Aufrere loopkin@nikosoft.net
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:40:50 +0100

(well, and of course, meanwhile, John and Vikki could try to go on
delivering their updates for WBEL3, but at an even smaller pace... i
fail to see how, in the long term, a small library could maintain 2 or 3
separate versions of distro and keeping the same level of wuality than
now... it's a lot of work...)