[WBEL-users] Rsync Updates Organizing

Michiel van Es michiele@info.nl
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:30:12 +0100

William Hooper wrote:
> Michiel van Es said:
> [snip]
>
>>I understand but where is the freedom/acceptance to allow people to
>>speak their mind and hear their complains about his product?
>

> Considering you haven't been banned from the list, your "freedom" to speak
> your mind is alive and well.  However, your "freedom" doesn't extend past
> my (and others) "freedom" to disagree with you.

With freedom I mean: look someone elses' mind speaking out.
You can agree or disagree.
I and some others think it is not nice there a so much single points of
failures.
I and other people are willing to contribute updates,bandwith or a plan
to take out these single points of failure.
What is wrong with delegating responsibilities?
When I see someones' carr is broke..I can do 2 things:
1) let hem drive and crash into a building because the brakes were not
working (which I noticed but did not do anything about it)
2) Fix the brakes or tell the car owner that his brakes are broke.

I like to see number 2 and let people help eachother out (controlled by
a group of people) instead of seeing a car which I've build but with
broken brakes and not doing anyhting about it (because it is not my
responsibility).

And thanks foru your feedback..but why are you saying you will now shut
up and continue to discuss this topic? (what is your goddamn right but I
do not hget it ;) )

Michiel