[WBEL-users] Using WB for Enterprise level Networks

Dominic Iadicicco diadicic@optonline.net
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:48:00 -0500

  Tom,

Believe it or not, I am still running a RH9 Samba server that I have
updated myself alittle, but it runs great. I am worried that the time
has come to make the upgrade. However having a mixed environment of RH9
Fedora core2, CentOS3-1 and WB3 I don't know which way to go. The last
release of CentOS (3.3) was terrible. It has ridiculous bugs in it. I
don't feel I can trust that one. And no one has answers for them. 3.1
was great it was right on the money. 3.3 Bad. I ve also just starting
messing with WB 3 rs1 and see that it is very good too. I don't know
which way I am going to go.

Dom