[WBEL-users] Using WB for Enterprise level Networks

Erik Williamson erik@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:26:41 -0700

WBEL has been a lifesaver for us.  we've got 3500 users, and use it for
our Mail, Firewalls, NFS, Samba, Web, DHCP, print, cfengine and database
servers - about 15-20 total.  Rock solid.  Knowing that it is a nearly
exact clone of RHEL AS made it an easy sell to the higher-ups.  I
recommend it to anyone and everyone.

e.