[WBEL-users] Subversion installation woes

whiteboxlinux.org@dusanv.net whiteboxlinux.org@dusanv.net
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:36:49 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to install subersion on WB3. I have seen the binary rpms on the
subversion site (well they are for RH EL 3) and am not sure whether they'll
stomp over something on my box (db42 rpm and all):

<http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/pub/subversion/latest/whitebox-el-3/bin/>

The other option is FC3 but it seems that's would be harder since I'll have
to update half of the system. What did you people do? I am starting to think
about static executables or maybe a little UML installation of FC3 running
on the side (read: I'm getting desperate)...

TIA,
Dusan