[WBEL-users] SATA + RAID 1 + Samba PDC + Suitability

Andrew Vong andrewvong@finpress.com
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:21:50 +0800

Hi Cyril / Jon,

I'm about to embark on the same task myself. WBEL, SATA + Promise
controller, Hardware RAID 1, Samba to serve as a PDC. I would like to know
the answer myself. Any comments would be great.

I have used WBEL for a few month now (not as a PDC) and it's excellent.

Thanks.

Regards,
Andrew