[WBEL-users] ATAPI DVD+RW drive question

Jan-Albert van Ree javanree@vanree.net
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 23:15:43 +0100

On Monday 22 November 2004 14:58, 晏仁 wrote:
> Could you provide the error message when cdrecord fail?
> You can add "-d" or debug=9 to increase debug level.

I fixed part of the problem (2 typo's in my grub.conf messed everything
up)... cdrecord now sees the drive with a scanbus, however k3b keeps saying
the device isn't available. I can do commandline burns fine, but want to be
able to use k3b.
The drive is on /dev/hdc , due to the ide-scsi layer it's now /dev/scd0
Whatever I try in k3b I can't get it to detect my drive.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree  | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
VanRee IT Solutions | http://www.vanree.net