[WBEL-users] nvidia nforce boards and integrated NIC

Alexandre Aufrere loopkin@nikosoft.net
Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:19:29 +0200

Hi again,

I just browsed several other repositories...
Did someone test those RPMS:
http://atrpms.net/name/forcedeth/

The SRPM from RH9 should recompile easily on WBEL3. And this should be a
better alternative, since forcedeth driver is GPL'ed.

I don't have access to the nForce2 box today, so i cannot test...

c u

Alex