[WBEL-users] redhat seems committed to keep is RHEL SRPMS open

Leonard Ye lye@antlabs.com
Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:34:03 +0800

Sorry that this question could be an FAQ.

Can I assume that if there is one person subscribed to RHEL and thus he
has all the SRPMS, he can just put them up on the web for everyone else
to download?

Leonard Ye

--
Leonard Ye <lye@antlabs.com>