[WBEL-users] Fwd: Respin 1 = RHEL-QU?

C Lance Moxley C Lance Moxley <clmoxley@gmail.com>
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:20:32 -0500

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 12:23:19 -0500, Daniel J. Summers
<danieljs@knology.net> wrote:

> To answer your original question, WBEL with all currently available yum
> updates is -almost- RHEL update 3.  The kernel (which is what most of
> the drivers rely on) is update 3, but not all packages have been
> released.  If you install "respin 1" (with no updates), you've got
> update 2.  Is that the info you need?

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks. I need to use the
driver diskette for update 2 with the WBEL CD's. Since IBM only has
drivers up to update 2, I should refrain from installing the new
kernel since it's actually update 3.

--
C Lance Moxley
http://moxley.champaign.il.us:61821