Spamassassin 3.0.0 (Was: Re: [WBEL-users] new to whitebox - question about update)

Milan Ker¹lįger milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:18:59 +0200

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 08:35:20AM +0100, Conor Wynne wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 07:12, Mike Staver wrote:
> > Hello - I'm very new to using Whitebox, but I'm a long time Red Hat
> > user, so I assumed this would be very straight forward.  My question is
> > this: how do I use yum or something similar to get updates for things
> > like spamassassin? I noticed the install I just did contains version
> > 2.55, which is very old - and I went to the spamassassin.org website and
> > tried to install version 2.64, and it complained about the kernel I was
> > using as being too old - can somebody tell me how to get updates for
> > things like this in the future?  Thanks.
>
> You need to use the "dag" repository. edit /etc/yum.conf, and make sure
> you have the following entry:
>
> [dag]
> name=Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
> baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el3/en/$basearch/dag
>
> Then simply "yum install spamassassin"

There is no 3.0.0 version and even spamass-milter. Use my packages:

http://ftp.linux.cz/pub/linux/people/milan_kerslager/RHEL-3/stable/
ftp://ftp.vslib.cz/pub/local/milan.kerslager/RHEL-3/stable/

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager@pslib.cz