[WBEL-users] Java on Whitebox AMD64

first last prelude_2_murder@yahoo.co.uk
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:25:59 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone,

I am planning to buy a new computer and I am really tempted to buy an
AMD64 one (I can run Whitebox on it and that counts :)).

The main question I have (apart from hardware support but that can only
be solved when I decide what I want to buy) is that of Java support.

Does anyone on the list run Java on Whitebox/AMD64? Does it run faster
or more responsively? Does it have any problems? Does anyone run
Eclipse 3.01 on Whitebox?

Thanks

Gabriel

PS. Thanks to everyone involved for Whitebox, I started using it only
because it was "Redhat" but the more I use it the more I like it, I
also have Mandrake 10 and I haven't booted into it for weeks now.