[WBEL-users] whitebox reply-to address

Phil Schaffner Philip.R.Schaffner@NASA.gov
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:24:06 -0400

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 15:45 +0100, Conor Wynne wrote:
> > I've seen this argument before. Its a great argument. It makes sense.
> > Reminds me of a couple of times that I said:
> >
> > "This turned out to be one of those things that looks great on paper but
> > doesn't work well in the real world"
>
> I'm on the irishbikers list, which has the reply-list feature enabled.
> I have to say thats it works extremely well.
>
> > :) Dave

All the Red Hat and Fedora Core lists have the reply-to-list enabled,
which is my preference, although I was unaware of the brain-dead mail
client issue.  [Perhaps they should use a better mail client?]
Compatibility with RH might be viewed as a compelling argument for
WBEL.  :-)

My $0.02.

P.S.  Almost sent this as a reply to the last poster rather than to the
list.  Have trouble remembering to do reply-to-list as my habits were
formed by the above-mentioned RH/FC lists.